9 March 2014

Getting away from it all

2014 is only three months old and I feel like I've been run ragged.

An INCREDIBLY cold winter (even by Canadian standards) plus a crazy class on top of furiously preparing for the end of our homestudy process has burnt me out. 

Have I mentioned that I was sick with the flu then a horrible chest cold for most of January and February? 

And that I'm trying to train for a 10K in May?

Thank goodness that we're not (actively) TTC! 

That would surely take me over the edge. 

Not that I have far to go.

I am so grateful that Mr JB booked a vacation down south. 

No boots. 

Or coats. 

Or scarves.

Or hats. 

For a blessed week. 

I didn't tell him, but I'm considering this our babymoon.

I'm hoping that this time next year we won't be able to afford a vacation because I'll be home with our kids (Yes, friends that is plural.  The JellyBellies are open to adopting a sibling group!). 

I am sending prayers and warm thoughts to all of you. I promise to toast all of you from the beach! 

p.s. I bring you the first towel animal of the trip. This guy was waiting for us on our bed when we arrived. LOVE towel animals! 



14 comments:

  1. Wishing you a relaxing and joyfilled vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get an amazing sibling group. So many people are scared of sibling groups so good for you being open to it. Enjoy your babymoon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tired just reading about your 2014! Enjoy that vacation - love the "babymoon" idea, and I am praying that yes, next year, you'll be home with your kidS! So *exciting.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love towel animals too!!! Hope you have a fabulous, WARM, time :).
    And you know I'm praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, I wish I could get out of this weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great vacation! Enjoy the warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy this trip, the relaxation that the sun and beach brings, and your time out of the cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Carpet Fixing in

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    carpet fitting and installation in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    Parquet Flooring

    ReplyDelete

  11. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Waterproof Flooring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    furniture painting services dubai

    ReplyDelete